Welcome to our website, a website located at https://xxxx.com (the “Site”). Our site provides a Site, and related services (collectively the Site, and all services provided through the Site, the “Services”) that connects those seeking employment with potential employers.
If you create an account on the Services, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify TalentFunnel of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. TalentFunnel will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process. Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows. You may not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
Licenses; Our Technology; Restriction Of Use
- Right to Use Site. TalentFunnel grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, right to access the Site and use the Services for your personal use (with the understanding that you may use it for commercial and professional purposes), subject at all times to the terms of this Agreement. You may not, however, use the Services on behalf of any third party without our consent.
- Our Technology and Content. You agree that the software, code, proprietary methods and systems used to provide the Services (“our Technology”) and the materials, information and content made available or displayed by us through the Services, including all text, graphics, images and the look and feel (collectively “our Content”) are owned by us or our licensors. The registered and unregistered trademarks and other related graphics, logos, service marks and trade names used on or in connection with the Services are our trademarks (“our Marks”). Other trademarks, service marks and trade names that may appear on or in the Services are the property of their respective owners. Except for the limited licenses provided herein, we reserve all right, title and interest in our Content, Marks and Technology. Any good will associated with the use of our Marks inure solely to our benefit.
- User Restrictions on Intellectual Property. You will not: (i) license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, reproduce, distribute, host or otherwise exploit the Services except as expressly authorized in this Agreement; (ii) modify, disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer any part of the Services; (iii) access the Services in order to build a similar or competitive website, application or service; (iv) copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit in any form or by any means any part of the Services; and (v) remove or destroy any copyright notices or other proprietary markings contained on or in the Services. For the avoidance of doubt, Startups will not reproduce or share any Candidate information with any third party, including third parties with which a Startup has a strategic or financial relationship, without our consent.
- Feedback. If you submit any ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to us about how to improve our Services, including through any suggestion, feedback or forum pages (“Feedback”) you agree that we have an irrevocable and perpetual right to do anything we want with your Feedback, including including (no, that is not a typo, we intended to use “including” two times in a row) it in our products and services and that we will not owe you any compensation for it, no matter what.
Acceptable use policy
We believe that you should do unto others as you would have others do unto you and with that in mind, we have established this Acceptable Use Policy. Please respect it. We say “please” to be polite (and to do unto others . . . ), but “please” means that you must comply with these policies. You agree that you will not:
- Harass or interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Services or otherwise defame someone, violate their privacy or publicity rights or infringe their intellectual property;
- Upload, transmit, display or distribute any offensive, discriminatory, obscene, vulgar, patently offensive, harmful or pornographic content, or any content that is otherwise objectionable;
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of our network;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Services;
- Introduce software or automated agents or scripts to the Services (except that we grant the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Services for the sole purpose of, and solely to the extent necessary for, creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials);
- Upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Services, or any individual element within the Services, including our layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without our express written consent.